Sugar Cakes Co offers Free Delivery on all cakes over £90.00 up to...
1 Mile from Beckenham (BR3) South London.
Cakes Over £150 we offer free delivery for up to 2 Miles from the above postcodes
Cakes over £350 we offer free delivery for up to 5 Miles
We deliver all over the UK for a fee that will be quoted when you contact us.
Tiered Cakes - As tiered Cakes are very vulnerable we prefer to deliver them as that way your cake is under guarantee that if it is damaged beyond repair while in transit we will refund your money. If you choose to to collect the cake then it is at your own risk once you have taken the cake.
The best way to travel with a cake is to lie it flat in your boot on the floor in the car. Handheld cakes while travelling is not advised. Putting cakes on car seats is also not advised as car seats are usually slanted.
Sugar Cakes Co offers a custom Design Service on all cake orders over £150.00
- We design Wedding and all celebration cakes on the computer so that you can view the design before we make it. For cakes under £150.00 we can still custom but will not be able to provide you with a computer design.
- If this is a custom made cake and you have provided a non cake image you wish us to create i.e a car or any other 3D image it will vary from the real thing. As this is cake we do have limitations as regards to proportions and Design.
Sugar Cakes Co bakes all our cakes fresh to order. How you store your cake is important when keeping it fresh and moist. We can only advise how long we would keep a cake but we do know some people like to make cake last up till 2 weeks.
- Cakes need to be kept in a cool dry place and not in the fridge
- We advise you consume your cake within 3days. If your cake has been cut we advise within 2 days
- If it is fruit cake we advise it can be kept up until 7 days.
- Fresh Cream cakes should be consumed once cut within 24hrs and kept in the fridge
Sugar Cakes Co offers a full refund on the following
- The cake has broken beyond repair while in our care i.e transit
- If the cake is not cooked all the way through and this is proven
We do not offer refunds for the following
- You have paid your deposit but you no longer need the cake. If you give us 7 days notice we will only keep 50% Deposit. If you give us under 7 Days Notice we will keep the full amount or request the full amount to be paid.
- If you decide you do not like the look of your cake without obvious reasons. We make sure all our cakes are the best design and quality. If we feel your reasons are warranted then we will refund a portion or all. But if we feel that it is not we reserve the right to reject a refund.
- If you do not like the taste. Even though we pride ourselves of the taste of our cakes, everyone has different palettes. We cannot offer a refund based on a cake that you think is too sweet or to bland or even to moist or dry. We have no complaints regarding the taste of our cakes but we do advise you to visit for a taster or we can send tasters for a small fee of £10.00